- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- confectioner’s sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine flour,cocoa, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Beat the next six ingredients until combined, about 1 min.
- Stir in flour mixture alternately with milk until just combined. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake 22 – 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from pan; cool on wire rack 30 min.