For the dough:
- 1/2 cup mashed potato(boiled)
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp maida flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3tbsp Mozzarella Cheese(grated)
For the stuffing:
- 3 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese(grated)
- 1 tbsp mashed potato
- 1 green chilli-finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- few coriander seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Oil for deep-frying
1. Mix the ingredients mentioned in dough part well and knead this into a dough for 6-7 mins. Spread that into thick and small puris of round shape. U will get 6-8 puris depending upon the size of the puris.
2. Mix the ingredients in the stuffing part well and place 2 tsp cheese-potato stuffing on the spread puri and seal the edges and shape them into round balls.
3. Heat oil in a kadai and deep-fry the potato-cheese balls till it turns golden brown in colour.
4. Serve this potato-cheeseballs hot with ketchup of ur choice.