This pudding forms a pretty and quick dessert for any occasions. The actual pudding is layered between chocolate cake and Jelly slice. I have set this pudding in individual cute cups but it can be poured in a big tray too. Try it out for your next party and i am sure, you would impress your guests!
Layer 1 – Chocolate Cake
Layer 2 – Pudding
Layer 3 – Jelly
- Chocolate Cake Chunks (As required to fill the base)
- 0.4 cup butter
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 can NESTLÉ Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 packet jelly (preferably red in colour)
- NESTLÉ Cream (for topping – optional)
- Chopped Nuts (for topping – optional)
1. 1st layer Preparation:
2. Break the chocolate cake and press on the base of the dish.
2. 2nd layer Preparation:
3. Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup of hot water. Pour in NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk and lemon juice
4. Pour this mixture over the cake layer and cool until gelatine is set
5. 3rd layer Preparation:
6. Prepare Jelly as per instructions on the pack and pour over the second layer.
7. Freeze until set
8. Top with NESTLÉ cream, chopped nuts serve.