Who doesn’t like Chicken Nuggets?? Is int a favorite for all age groups?? I think the answer is a big Yes. Thanks to McDonald’s or KFC who has made chicken nuggets famous all over the world Made of boneless chicken meat molded into shapes, these deep fried Nuggets are very easy to make and very delicious. I always prefer this over the store bought frozen ones.
- 1 kg boneless chicken (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a large bowl add chicken pieces, soy sauce, white vinegar, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, salt, chili sauce, and corn flour.
- Mix well all ingredients and marinate for 40-45 hours in refrigerator.
- In a bowl beat eggs. Heat oil in a pan while coating the chicken nuggets in eggs and bread crumbs.
- Fry chicken nuggets on a low heat till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove to absorbent kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or mayo dip.