Need a feel of an gourmet Italian restaurant???..Try this out
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 or 2 white onion
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 kg pasta
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Shredded mozarella cheese (as required)
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook shrimp, garlic and white onion for 5 minutes, or until shrimp is pink. Remove shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
- While pasta is cooking, cook tomatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, oregano and basil over medium heat along with tomato sauce until tender, 10 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with pasta, topped with tomato shrimp mixture and generously top it with shredded mozarella cheese. Bake for around 10-15 mts till cheese has completely melted. Serve hot.