Straight from the land of exotic delicious spicy food, HYDERABAD……… A thick, creamy North-Indian curry best eaten with your choice of rice or roti.This rich blend of mutton meat, yogurt and spices would make you drool for sure.
- 1 kg boneless mutton
- 3 onions, ground
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 tomatoes, pureed
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 cup pure ghee
1. Mix mutton with curd, powdered spices, ginger-garlic paste and salt.
2. Reserve for one hour.
3. Heat 3/4 cup ghee in a pressure cooker.
4. Add onion paste. Brown. Add tomato puree. Brown.
5. Add mutton and salt as needed.
6. Add 2 cups hot water and pressure cook till done.