Yes, it’s been a very long time since i updated this blog….work and other commitments had took the priority over this and yes, i did some injustice to this sweet blog of mine . Hopefully, it doesnt happen again. I really wanna update it atleast a week, hmmm…i will try my best.
Ok now…the recipe for simple n yummy corn pulao follows………I am sure this will be a hit especially among kids…Hardly takes 15-20 mts to cook, so it will become a hit among busy moms too…try out ladies
- Rice – 1 cup
- Onions(medium) – 2 finely chopped
- Green chillies – 2 or 3 finely chopped
- Corn kernels – tinned – frozen
- lil ginger garlic paste
- plain corn kernels – pressure cook them with little salt
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying – 2 to 3 tbsp
- Coriander leaves or cilantro finely chopped for garnishing
- Soak the rice in enough water for 30 mts. Take oil in a pan or kadhai.
- Add the chopped green chillies & fry them little.
- Then add the chopped onions & fry them until they turn pinkish brown.
- To this add salt, ginger garlic paste, corn kernels & mix well for a min.
- Add water. (Rice & Water Ratio 1:2). Once the water comes to a boiling state, add the rice & mix well.
- Close the pan and cook till done.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves