This is a simple and easy brownie recipe and can be quickly made for sudden guests / kids arriving from school…
The brownies which is prepared by using chocolate and walnuts is very much popular and are also known as cookies brownies. Adding flavor of nuts and raisins to this recipe will do and makes it more yummy.
You can eat this straight away from the oven either warm / after it has cooled down… but for a great dessert you may have it warm served with vanilla ice cream and dusted with some icing sugar…
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ can NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine eggs, sugar and butter and beat it together.
- Add to the mixture; flour, sifted cocoa powder, and baking powder. Beat until well combined.
- Add gradually the condensed milk and mix until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased and floured baking pan and bake at 180 C till done.