Garlic bread typically consists of bread topped with garlic and olive oil. It is often used as a simple accompaniment to Italian dishes and is made using Italian breads.. You may top the garlic bread with a variety of cheeses, often mozarella, cheddar or feta. But diet conscious people can avoid it. The plain garlic bread forms a great appetizer and a starter and it’s healthy too.
- French loaf – sliced
- Butter – 3tsp
- Garlic grates – 1 tps
- Garlic powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste Basil powder – 1 tsp
- Parsley leaves -finely chopped
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Paprika powder
1. Take the French loaf and slice it slantly.
2. Mix butter, salt, pepper, basil, garlic grates/ minced, garlic powder for extra garlic flavor.
3. Butter up all the slices and then garnish with paprika and coriander leaves.
4. Now place them over a cookie sheet and pop it in the oven for about 8 min at about 350 degree.
5. Serve hot with coffee or soup.